Internationally, the Firm has helped clients on a wide range of matters, including
- United Nations: Requalification of suspended vendor under Iraq Oil-for-Food program
- ICC arbitrations of disputes arising in Asia and South America
- A major coal-powered plant in India
- A diesel-powered plant in the Cayman Islands
- A major retail shopping center in Germany
- Negotiating an out-of-court settlement in Germany between a major German defense contractor and the U.S. government
- In Washington, D.C., we serve as outside counsel to embassies and foreign government agencies.